The Williams Sound Basic Communications Kit is ideal for one-on-one conversations during assessment interviews with vulnerable elders. This kit features the Pocketalker® personal amplifier, which provides superior amplification sounds closest to the listener while reducing background noise. This communication tool is lightweight, portable and easy to use. Plus it can be used with or without hearing aids.
ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and MDS 3.0 compliant. MDS 3.0 (Minimum Data Set) is a core set of screening and assessment elements that are part of a Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI). MDS 3.0 replaced version two, the biggest difference is that version three incorporates direct resident interviews in the process. The RAI provides a comprehensive and standardized assessment of each long-term care facility resident's functional capabilities and helps staff to identify health problems.
Williams Sound is internationally known for its high-quality, innovative products. This newest addition to the Pocketalker family is sure to become your go-to amplifier for everyday listening situations.
- Lightweight, portable and easy to use
- Provides superior sound and speech amplification
- Fingertip adjustable volume control
- Accommodates a variety of earphone/headphone options
- Ideal for nursing homes, hospitals, assisted living centers, etc.
- Pocketalker personal amplifier
- 1 Single mini earbud
- 1 Deluxe folding headphone
- Carry case
- 100 sanitary headphone covers