Why should people shop with Hear Central when there are multiple providers of assistive listening devices to choose from?
Hear Central has a 16-year history of serving the Southeast US, and now has expanded to service the hearing impaired nationwide. We offer high-quality products, excellent customer service, and fair pricing. Our founder was hard of hearing most of his life. He understood the challenges faced by the hard of hearing each day, and because of the challenges our founder faced, he developed a business sensitive to the needs of our customers. We have listed a few of the advantages of shopping with us.
- Staff trained in communicating with persons who have hearing loss.
- Staff knowledgeable in a large assortment of assistive products.
- Staff trained in evaluating customer wants and needs and fitting products to that need.
- We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on products we sell. (Does not include shipping)
- We offer repairs at cost on out-of-warranty items for products purchased from us. The cost from the manufacturer and shipping costs are all you pay. Products purchased from other vendors that we send in for repair will be charged repair costs, shipping, and a 20% handling charge.
- We offer 1 and 2 day ship times when requested nationwide on most products at posted shipping prices.
- We have some of the friendliest customer service agents in the US.
Hear Central is committed to giving you superior customer service and satisfaction in your shopping experience. We will continually search for new innovative products to enhance your hearing capabilities. Should you desire products that are not currently offered contact us at 1-888-430-4327 and we will obtain the item and expand our product line to better serve our customers.